Sunday, January 29, 2012

Berkeley Winter 2012 Rubik's Cube Competition

On Friday 1/27, I left Princeton around 11:15am EST, and didn't get home until 8:40pm PST! After this trip, which lasted over 12 hours, I was very tired. But that didn't stop me from waking up early the next day to go to the Berkeley Winter 2012 Rubik's Cube competition! (Well, I guess jetlag helped me with getting up early.)

I haven't been "cubing" recently, but I decided to compete for fun. Along the way, I got to catch up with some friends from high school who are now studying at UC Berkeley.

In the middle of a solve.

Finishing that solve with a time of 14.47 seconds. This was my fastest solve in the competition.

Made a mistake during another solve.

I couldn't help but take a picture of Sather Tower!

Lunch break with some friends from high school!

Frozen yogurt break with some more friends from high school!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics